- Mon, 22 AugPembroke Beauty CollegeThis course is suitable for complete beginners who want to train as a Gel Nail technician or qualified therapists who want to upskill. It runs over 4 consecutive Mondays from 10am - 3 pm, Limited availability...
- Wed, 24 AugPembroke Beauty CollegeLash lifting is a low-maintenance lash perm that lifts and enhances a client’s natural lashes for up to 6 weeks! Using silicone shields and a series of cream solutions, lash lift curls, sets and conditions natural lashes, leaving your client with a long lasting, natural looking lift.
- Thu, 25 AugPembroke Beauty CollegeDuring this training course you will learn how to apply this hybrid polish overlay to natural nails. This UV/LED curable Gel Polish lasts weeks on the finger nails and toe nails plus dries in seconds, resulting in smudge free shiny nails.
- Fri, 02 SeptPembroke Beauty CollegeEver since acrylic nails were invented in the 1970s, women have loved the extra strength and permanent French look that can be achieved with acrylic. Acrylic products continue to evolve but are still the strongest nail system in the world making them extremely popular.
- Mon, 05 SeptPembroke Beauty CollegeQualification: CIBTAC, ITEC Aim: This course is designed for anyone who cannot commit to full time study due to work or family commitments. Students attend two evenings per week and cover all aspects of facial therapy and facial electrical therapy..
- Mon, 05 SeptPembroke Beauty CollegeThis internationally recognized makeup course is the foundation module of any makeup artistry course and is the perfect start for anyone wishing to start a career in Makeup. It is internationally recognized and externally accessed. Runs on Monday Evenings from 6pm to 9pm with ITEC exams in May 2023
- Tue, 06 SeptPembroke Beauty CollegeSpray tanning is one of the most popular treatments in the salon world today. This spray tanning course will focus on the practical elements of spray tanning, contra- indications, aftercare, health and safety, common mistakes and how to fix them!
- Mon, 26 SeptPembroke Beauty CollegeThis course is designed for students who can attend the college on a full time basis. Attending full time allows the student to study in depth all aspects of facial therapy, body therapy and electrolysis hair removal.